1. PAY only 8 Months of Expenses
2. COLLECT entire Rental Income for the year
(Memorial Day through Thanksgiving)
• Pre-Season: Select a property and go to contract
• Close on property
• Memorial Day: First Rental. Rentals continue through fall
• July 1: First mortgage payment due (Interest on loans is paid after it is accrued)
Expenses: Yes, you have taxes and utilities for May
May thru December - 8 months expenses July thru December - 6 mortgage payments
Rental Income: Entire rental season - Memorial Day thru Thanksgiving.
Advantage - With only 9 months of the year expenses , you end the first year with cash reserve to carry through the off season months.
Finally - You get the best choices and at early year prices!
To see how this works for your property choices and a financial analysis contact: Lilias Morrison.
Real Estate Broker
Top Negotiator, +30 Years Experience
Builder - Construction& Remodeling
Sign up to hear from us about new listings.
Enjoy panoramic views over the Atlantic and west over the historic Currituck Sound. Sunny days, warm ocean breezes, boating, fishing, windsurfing and beachcombing- this is just a few of the activities waiting for you on the Outer Banks.
PO Box 98, 8845 Caratoke Hwy, Harbinger, NC 27941, US